Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kanye West/Andre 3000 Mixtape & more Mr. West


I downloaded this Tapemasters INC. mixtape a few days ago. I can't remember where exactly I got it so I can't post it.
But I'm sure you could find it somewhere if you search Google.

It might not be worth trying to find if you already have like every Kanye West track on your ITunes though it has a whole lot of remixes from both Kanye & Andre 3000. So, it's kinda sweet.
Just sayin'.


Even though half of the tracks have already been leaked, it might be a nice thing to have before Kanye releases this next week:


Seems like 808s & Heartbreak is gonna be WAY different from past albums. And dude's seriously had his heartbroken.

1 comment:

Cousin Chris said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RM339D4X
so lets take a minute to talk about how i really dig you blog and i didnt even know you had one. i'm definitely going to have to start checking you out on a regular basis. and we should chill soon.