Sunday, November 30, 2008

2008 Lists.

How is tomorrow December 1st? This year has gone faster than any other ones in my short life.
So, in light of that fact, I thought I would compile a couple lists of my personal favorite albums and songs of 2008.
Cause who doesn't like lists, honestly?

My favorite albums of 2008:

21. Adele-19

20. The Script-The Script

19. Death Cab For Cutie-Narrow Stairs

18. Black Kids-Partie Traumatic

17. Lady Gaga-The Fame

16. Vampire Weekend-Vampire Weekend

15. Hot Chip-Made In the Dark

14. Duffy-Rockferry

13. Q-Tip- The Renaissance

12. The Ting Tings-We Started Nothing

11. Wale-The Mixtape About Nothing

10. T.I.-Paper Trail

9. Jenny Lewis-Acid Tongue

8. Kanye West-808s & Heartbreak

7. MGMT-Oracular Spectacular

6. Lil Wayne-Tha Carter III

5. Santogold-Santogold

4. The Cool Kids-The Bake Sale

3. Chairlift-Does You Inspire You

2. N.E.R.D-Seeing Sounds

1. Girl Talk-Feed The Animals


...So, that's my first one! It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be but still kinda fun! Don't take my order too much to heart, it's more my most enjoyed & listened to albums from this year.
It's interesting to see how much happens in music through a year when you spell it out like that though.
Sidenote: Albums that would have more than likely made my list, if they had been released already: Justin Timberlake-Mr. Timberlake & Common-Universal Mind Control. Oh wellz.

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: