Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Danger Danger Gallery

I went to a crazy show/party last night. It was at a show-house in West Philly up on 50th and Baltimore or somewhere close.
I hadn't been to an infamous West Philly house show since I was with my ex-boyfriend. We used to frequent Be Happy House and a few others for basement shows, and they were always good times. They were really his friends so I never felt too comfortable going back to them after things ended.

Anyway, the Danger Danger Gallery was insane last night. It's a newer house, apparently. If I'm being frank, straight-up hipster, but not in a bad way. Kevin drove with a few friends and we went up there. We were originally going because we got inviited by a super chill girl we met outside of The Institute bar (after a failed effort to get into the Diplo/Boyz Noise show last week). She ended up not being able to make it, but it was complete with 40s and dancin' on stage. That shit was seriously good times..and on a Sunday. I like running into random surprising new places in this city I call home.





No comments: