Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I had my four wisdom teeth pulled today.

I got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning and was extremely miserable. I started tearing up in the chair--I think the combination of laughing gas, anthesia, and the needle they put in my arm made me emotional. (I know, I'm such a girl). Surprisingly enough, I don't feel that badly now nor do I look like a chipmunk.
I can't imagine not being back in commission by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Let's hope.
I haven't moved from the couch all day. I have watched three movies so far and downloaded/bought a bunch of new music.

...most importantly, the 9th release from Animal Collective titled, Merriweather Post Pavilion. I just found it and have been listening to it throughout the day (in between movies and naps), and it is so great. Honestly, I've always enjoyed the band but haven't listened to them as much as I would like.
Like with many experimental bands, it often takes time and a few through listens to appreciate it entirely. With this album..I liked it immediately; it didn't even have to grow on me. My favorites are "My Girls" and "Brother Sport." You should have this in your life (!!!)


2 comments:

Danni said...

I hope you are still feeling okay. I'm very sorry I didn't get to visit you. I loooove you.

Jackie said...

I'm okay. It still hurts a bit though.
Thanks! I love you alot.