Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Merry Christmas Post.


(My family and I's favorite Christmas movie BY FAR ^).

I hope everyone had a great couple of days. I know I did.
I was a total Scrooge a couple of days prior when usually I'm a really big dork about Christmas. I guess I hadn't had time to get into the "spirit" because I was so busy.

So, I received a dope leather jacket, some black leather boots, a new I-trip, seasons of Sex and the City, money, etc, etc. Santa always pulls through! LOL.
Oh, and my brother, sister, and I got a Wii to share. So that was neat.

Starting tomorrow I have to go back and dive into corporate retail, while everyone returns and shops for serious discounts. It won't be so bad though. Let me know if anyone is going to be in the city.

Happy Holidays, ya'll. I am gonna go chill out by the fire with the fam.

No comments: